Sic Bo is a dice board game that has endured thousands of centuries. It is still prevalent in live casinos in Singapore and other locations worldwide. This game was originally from China and has been called Hi-Lo Tai Sai, Siu, and Big and Small.
Due to its simplicity and variety of betting options, Sic Bo is now a typical game offered by online casinos. Sic Bo dice will be randomly spun using a covered tumbler. Bettors only need to guess which outcome the dice will roll for a win.
The game is straightforward, but it is crucial that you understand all the details and how it works to increase your chances of winning.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
Because this dice game is available with a variety of betting options, here’s a list for casino players:
- Small and Big Bets – the simplest type of betting where the player predicts the total number or the combination of the dice used during the game. You can place small bets from 4-10 dollars, while large bets run from 11 to 17.
- Combination Bets – to take advantage of this option, players must place their coins on the third column of the table and select a dice combination they think will be displayed following one roll.
- Single Dice Bet – is an online wager on one number you think will be rolled one, two, or more times.
- Double Dice Bet – this is where you predict that two out of the three dice will have the same value after just one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – this option can be split into any triple or a specific triple. Any triple can accept any triple number combination. A particular triple must have a specific triple number combination.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
While the game may look easy, winning is not always easy due to the different betting types. Here are some tips for Sic Bo to increase your chances of winning.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo is becoming a more popular game for bettors due to the increased popularity of online casinos. Simple-to-learn game types are more popular with gamblers. It would help if you only play the games you have mastered and only place your bets with trusted platforms, such as online casinos in Malaysia.